There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Our office is proud to be a Diamond Plus (top 1% worldwide) provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Invisalign Treatment?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule since you only need to visit our office every twelve to twenty weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate which Invisalign treatment is right for you.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
We use the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. We’ll show you a simulation of how your teeth will move so you can preview your new smile.
Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. This makes tooth movement both more predictable and more comfortable than other aligners. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss. As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. You will change into a new set of aligners every week unless otherwise instructed. We will let you know when to schedule your next appointment, but it’s typically 12-20 weeks between appointments with Invisalign treatment. We follow your progress between appointments with the MyInvisalign app and Invisalign’s Virtual Care program. You can upload photos for us to review and we can give you feedback through the app.
Taking Care of Your New Smile
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are made from a state-of-the-art proprietary material that holds teeth in place better and is longer lasting than other retainers. Vivera retainers are 30% stronger and 2x more durable than other clear retainer brands. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!